Sunday, March 2, 2008

This weekend was so beautiful

Hey everyone, the weather was beautiful this weekend. We spent the afternoon outside playing.







Cleve and I were riding the four wheeler with Cody and Lacey in the wagon.







We all had a turn riding in the wagon and on the four wheeler. Cody took me and Lacey around the yard.



It was finally Lacey's turn to dive. We told her no drinking (milk) and driving but she did not listen. Cody and the wagon tipped over.




She went to check on him and say she was sorry but Cody found out she didn't have insurance :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...SHE IS GETTING SO BIG AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.
GURL YOU GUYS EVER NEED A BABYSITTER LET ME KNOW. I CAN COME WATCH HER AT YOUR HOUSE OR WHATEVER AND YOU GUYS GO OUT TO DINNER OR SOMETHING.
I MISS YOU GUYS....

AND CODY...OMG HE IS SO LONG - TALL LOOKING!
HE IS A CUTIE...

YOU GUYS LOOK SO HAPPY AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE THAT.

furrfamily said...

O.k. I have posted new pictures. Hopefully, I will get more posted soon! She is beautiful and growing quickly. Glad to see you are doing well.