Saturday, November 10, 2007

It has been a month so I better put some more photos on the blog :)

Hey everyone, Sorry it has been awhile. We have been busy. I am still struggling with being a working mom. Our baby sitter had a staph infection so Cleve and I were tag teaming for a week. That was crazy. I only have a few minutes because I am sure Lacey will wake up soon.
This is from tonight. I was doing laundry and Cleve took these. I have no clue. It is gob stoppers in the bag. She looks really cute.
November 10th

Lacey was really fussy this evening. I put her on her play mat and she was so unhappy. I decided to lay down with her. We had a great time. It was kind of neat under the little lights and toys.



The weekend before Halloween, we went to a party at Hyman's house. Since we are so original, we dressed up as LSU fans. Yes, I wore an LSU hat so you know I was in costume :)


October 27th

I love her bow. I can't wait for her to grow some more hair. I expected her to have a lot more than she has. She has the most gorgeous eye lashes and blue eyes. I am not sure if they will change.
Four months old - I can't believe it.
October 25th

Lacey's first ride in her big girl car seat.

No comments: