Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

What a week. We had a wonderful time. Lacey and I went to Georgia the Friday before Thanksgiving and Cleve and Cody met us there on Wednesday. It was great to spend 9 days with my parents. My brother Gary and his wife Laurie flew in. I have not seen them in forever and they had never met Lacey. My cousin Amy was also there. Lacey got to meet everyone, GG (great grandma), Brian and his children Mary and Hamilton, Gary and Laurie, and Cousin Amy. Here are a few photos of our trip.



On Sunday we went to church. My mom walked around letting everyone see her beautiful granddaughter.


This is GG.


Here is Lacey and Mary. Mary was very interested in Lacey. Anytime Lacey was taking a nap, Mary would go in the bedroom to check on her and then provide us with an update.


Here is Lacey and Hamilton. Hamilton was not very interested in Lacey other than the fact that she had no teeth. She called her Baby Lacey all week long.


Lacey and Brian.


Lacey and Gary. It took a lot of pushing from Laurie and me for Gary to hold Lacey. He was afraid because he thinks she is so small :) At least someone thinks Lacey is small. She weighed 16 pounds 4 ounces 3 weeks ago at her 4 month check up.


4 generations.


The whole gang minus the dogs :)

No comments: